Thursday, August 25, 2011

31ish begins wonderfully!!!


So the day before my birthday I received an awesome edible arrangement from Jason to get the birthday started, although as Kayla knows August is my whole birthday month! This year August hasn't been to kind to me but this day was one of the few exceptions. The bouquet had to be removed from Zoe's view because she became SERIOUSLY OBSESSED with scratching her head on it to the point that she stalked it into the kitchen and attacked it there too. The guy who delivered the bouquet was funny, he basically screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" when I opened the door, but I think I scared him when he saw my workout outfit on and that I was sweating a ridiculous amount...haha. Thank you Jason for a tasty treat, it was GREAT! And a great way to start the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment