Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bike weekend BEGINS!






While back in LA they were dealing with "Carmageden" (due to highway closure the traffic would be backed up and was even given it's own title of "carmageden"), Jason and I were renting our bike for our mountain ride with friends and weekend in Montana (and a little in Wyoming). We posed with our bike and told it to behave, as well as would like to inform the public of why squatting down to take a picture from a lower angle NEVER looks good! Then OF COURSE I had to get a picture with this bear, I mean COME ON...he was begging me to be on the blog. The mountain scenery is what I was looking at as I followed Jason in the car to where we would be staying on Saturday night. Then picture of Red Lodge, the town where the bike rally took place, and us in the mirror ready for a day of riding!

2 comments:

  1. The picture in the bike mirror is really cute. Except that it looks like Jason is not wearing a helmet which makes me worried for his brains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is not wearing a helmet and it makes me worried for his brains as well, so I hear you.

    ReplyDelete