Thursday, July 7, 2011

KIMMMMMMMMM!!!!


So I was bummed I couldn't go with friends to San Fransisco for the weekend but low and behold guess who arrives in LA...Kim and Brian! I would have gone to see them if I was in San Fran but obviously would have missed them! I was so excited to meet them out for dinner on Sunday (a perfect 4th of July holiday weekend treat!) It was soooooo great to see them and I miss them dearly! One dinner was just NOT enough time to catch up but we made it work. Kim's extended family member Matt was there too to enjoy time with these two rock stars! In the group picture Tate Donavon (we believe) is in the background. Then of course we needed one more shot of IPS alumni outside the restaurant trying to help children on the west coast now. I had a great dinner and was so excited to get to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment