Friday, February 27, 2009

Sag Harbor with my cousins














So before i left for Africa I really wanted to go to Sag Harbor (in New York off of Long Island) to see first my family and then friends.  The blond woman is my cousin (Mom's sister's daughter)  and these are her two kids.  I LOVE these guys...they used to live in Manhattan so I could watch them and hang out with them but since they have moved out to Sag Harbor i never see them and i needed to go see what Sag Harbor was all about. It was great and quite and beautiful.  Plus as i said i love these people so it was SOOOO great to see them.  We celebrated my cousins birthday that was happening in a couple days but we thought we'd sing and get her a candle.  It was so much fun and I loved the food and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment