Monday, May 9, 2011

the hotel



So I arrive thinking I will be sleeping in a tent and roughing it....yet I end up at a 4 star hotel with a HAIR DRYER. Not what I expected. So this is a picutre of the room, and of our group of students and leaders at dinner. I will take more pictures of Mika Hotel tomorrow when it is sunny out again. We had a training session today where many different leaders from different systems here, like correction system, child protection services, etc. and the two leaders presented on trauma in the morning (which I missed) and then the advanced version to work with children. We will do some role plays and all tomorrow. We learned, chatted out side around the pool, and then ate dinner, and now heading to bed...YEAH! I will keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment