Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last morning...





I was so sad to wake up because I was going to have to leave but of course I was excited for the rest of my trip before heading back to LA. So Katunga, the baby elephant, was showing me his new tusks (which apparently he now LOVES showing off) plus he was being bad, and then smelling with his trunk. He is TOOOO cute! Then a goodbye house pic and sun rising blue sky at Imire, and a pretty flower pic. It was super nice of Reilly to drive me to the airport on his way into Harare. He had to go run some errands first so I went with him and it was actually really fun because we got pies and grape fanta (he got milk in a bag, which i told him and still think is weird) for breakfast on the way to Harare, which was SOOOO YUMMY. Then we went to some vet place, radio place, embassy and some other places. It was cool to see Harare and drive around. Then he dropped me off for my first flight of many on my way to Jason's. It was sad but I am so glad I went and got to see everyone and take in the beauty that our world can offer. I did miss the people that I didn't get to see or didn't get to see much, but so glad I visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment