Thursday, May 19, 2011

Net ball.....in the heat of the sun!



So the afternoon was spent playing sports with the kids at school. So when we get there the kids look like they are ready for some serious business and we were a little scared to be honest. I liked the kids in the last picture with their feet in the air stretching...I wanted to be a part of that because I thought i could handle stretching. Bright told me I couldn't because those were the boys playing soccer. Let me tell you, they had the girls play net ball because apparently that is a "girl sport" but there is no fooling around there...it is frightening how intense and good they are! I was really trying....I am not putting videos up because they are a bit embarrassing. I learned about net ball from Victoria in the beginning of the trip in Zambia so I put my knowledge to the field...I am pretty sure they were laughing at Amy and I the whole time but we all had a fun time, laughing and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment