Thursday, May 12, 2011

Saying goodbye and Market






We said goodbye to the children and adults that made our day so wonderful, and I took a picture with Gloria (who I served food with from the kitchen, she was funny). Then we stopped by the market were I bought some treats to bring home. If you think China town is aggressive or pushy with customers buying things this is like China town unmedicated....it was intense, but really nice work. Tomorrow we go to work at a school and then to drop off some donations to another orphanage, and home to go out for a night on the town! Thanks everyone for reading....it is nice to know being so far away I am still connected to home. Hope you all enjoy the posts. The writing is limited, not humorous, and bland due to my exhaustion at the end of the days, but at least there are pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment