Saturday, March 28, 2009

Guidein... just big enough to fit in my suitcase to take home!





Yes he is another one of my favorites...i mean can you blame me? he is the cutest. oddly he is not eating in any of these pictures because generally he is ALWAYS eating. One day my cell phone rang (yes an international cell phone worked there...weird i know. It was the guy who was booking Mel and my safari for the next week so i answered and argued with him for a bit over price. All the sudden under my feet you hear "ello, ello" and that is when the picture where Guidein is in his red shirt holding a block up to his ear and talking on it. While i was on the phone he just pretened to hold the phone like me and was just saying "hello" or his version "ello" over and over. So when we took him to our house we had him pretend to call Mel's parents and talk to them and the video of this is SOOOO cute but that is where the other phone pictures came from. He is just pinchable!

No comments:

Post a Comment