Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Manuel Washing Machine




Have you seen the washing machine?  Oh wait it is right here...two buckets, my hands, and a line...how fun.  So the weekend before Mel and I left we tackled the washing.  Mel wanted to share water as water is not abundant  and after i finished and my water was black I asked Mel if she still wanted me to save it....she said "Um no that is disgusting!"  Mel was not shy to saying yes anytime one of the people who was doing laundry asked if we had any that they could do.  Diana and I both share the "thanks but don't lay a hand on my laundry because that weirds me out" issue so we resorted to doing our own.  It might have been a bit more productive if the soapy bucket didn't have a HUGE crack from the top to bottom of the bucket...but you do with what you can.  It was actually nice to be outside and do our laundry but the only bummer was when it started to rain and it was too hard to bring it all in so you just sat back and thought "this is the proper rinse cycle on my washer at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment