Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random Photos





The first picture is just me playing in the water with the kids...i was showing them how to use the water to write on the dirt. Then Revin (Mel's favorite kid) who we took to our house to so him and Guidein could have some juice and crackers with us. That was the visor I brought as a donation and they used them as the end of the semester gifts for the little kids. Then there is a picture of me and Stella (who sadly has AIDS) and she made me this beautiful beaded bracelet/necklace which was my first one and i loved the thought she put into giving it to me. She called me aside and said "Teacher I made this for you can I put it on you." I said sure and we will take a picture to remember such a kind gesture. Then there is the picture of Penina, who is the mother of these two and i believe 2-3 others. She is so funny and a tough woman. She makes a mean meal too (by "mean meal" that means a "VERY good meal"). Then there is a picture of the boys at PE.

No comments:

Post a Comment