Friday, April 3, 2009

Campground!





So Mel and I were wondering from the beginning what "camping" might look like to Kenyans. We were told not to worry about sleeping bags and all that jazz...well then how will we camp you might ask?!?! OHHHHH in houses covered over by a tent to make you THINK you are camping....oh i love how they treat tourists! So Mel and I arrive to see these houses with a canvas covering....not like any camp I went to. I made Mel sit in the tent and pose for a picture....she is smiling but she was not too excited about me taking the picture. The back of the tent unzippers to reveal this beautiful blue bathroom. The trouble was there was never water so it was never used by us. I got all ready to take, what I thought was going to be a cold shower but i didn't think about it being a waterless shower, that's tricky. Then Mel and I posed for a picture before heading out for our night safari. Oh our group was an interesting group.....read on to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment