Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life in Zim

Oh i have been busy.  Plowing the ground with a plow that is pulled by an elephant.  So much harder for the people then the elephants though.  We have had SERIOUS issues with the power out here and haven't really had any power for about 5 days now...and it was off and on before that.  The problem with no power is the generator is too expensive to run AND the cell phones dont work without power..i don't get it but it is Africa and some things you just have to say "okay, doesn't make any sense but it still happens."  I deliver hay and food every monday morning with Miceala and it is some serious hard work but it is god exersize.  I will write more later but I unfortunelty have to run all the time and so now is another time.  We are in rush but I wanted to tell all that I have stayed busy and I am living up my last week here and I am EXTREMELY sad to leave here....it is amazing!  Okay i hope all is well and i wish my brother a very HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!  Lots of love to everyone and i am sorry about the lack of pictures...they will come some time i promise.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy! Where in Zim are you staying? Is it a game reserve or safari lodge? What province are you in? I am super jealous....I loved being in Zim.

    ReplyDelete