Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random pictures..

First is of course Queen Skittles...how is the resident "wild cat." She is actually a wild cat, and yes there is a difference but one thing that is her favorite is to eat all the baby chickens once they are born. So they would run around for like a couple weeks and then one by one Skittles took them down. Next are the wild cucumbers we brought back to Liz, the cook, to make something cool out of, which of course she did. And they were also dangerous weapons. The hike we went on where we got these and where we saw the trees in the next picture (these trees are special (but i can't remember their name...Bright would be disappointed) but apparently elephants LOVE the taste of them but they are poisonous for elephants and they have other cool things about them) buuuuuut on this hike/surveying for animal count I was scared that i would run into a snake or a wild lion that was supposedly around so I was clapping and on HIGH ALERT. Well needless to say when i turned the corner and Reilly jumped out and growled at me I think i peed in my pants a little and my screams sure scared off any wild lion that might have been around. The next picture is of my favorite most beautiful bird (also the name is escaping me right now), and then the lonely banana tree by our house who has had the same bunch of bananas that have apparently been trying to ripen for years now.



No comments:

Post a Comment