Thursday, April 9, 2009

GAME DRIVE....GGGGGGiraffes!





Okay REALLY could Giraffes be any goofy looking. I love them, they just chill, ALWAYS grinding their teeth and eating (they must get major headaches) and doing their thing. So little lesson on giraffes...the darker the spots the older they are. And if the horns are flat they are a male (like the one with the bird flying over...i love that picture) and if the horns have tufts on them they are female. I know you are all feeling smarter already! I put the picutre with the person's hand in to show you how close we were. Later you will see REALLY ridiculously cute pictures of the mom and baby giraffe who was just born. I love these guys. These pictures are for my mom, who really loves them, and Diana's sister (i think) that likes them too...ENJOY! There are about 10 or so I think at Imire but they are really left alone except we would check on the baby and mama to make sure they were safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment