Thursday, April 9, 2009

Landscape of Imire...DAY TWO

Here are some pictures of the landscape of the Imire Safari Ranch. The second day I got there I went on a game drive with the visitors from the lodge so I could get an idea of the layout and the different animals on the safari. Miceala went with me, she is the cousin of Reilly Travers (who's grandfather started this ranch) and Reilly runs the volunteer program. Miceala showed me all around and it was great....she was such an awesome tour guide! The posts after this will show you all the animals i saw.....get ready! The last picture on this post shows the Impala, which are like the deer of the Northeast of America.....they are everywhere and they kind of jump/hop as they run. They are fast little suckers....



No comments:

Post a Comment