Thursday, April 2, 2009

Celebration Underway!




At the end of the semester celebrations the top two children in the class get a prize and then the youngest class everyone gets a prize. I was so pleased to see that most of the prizes came from things I brought to donate. It made me happy to see that the children were getting them and loving them. That is a picture of them posing behind my donations. There is a picture of the teacher awarding one of the students. The other pictures are of all the kids sitting for the celebration in one of the classrooms. Since this was mel and my almost last day and the kids were all together they did a "goodbye" celebration for us too. They sang and said nice things about us and gave us some gifts and their notes which i still and will always cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment