Thursday, April 9, 2009

Inside the house





This house is unreal...it was big and so creatively laid out. I really like it. So the first picture is of my bathroom, that I pulled the curtain back and showed you. Yes, no door, helps you get to know everyone. I had the AWESOME luxury of being the only person to stay in my room so didn't have to share anything, unless we had some random overnight guests after some fun party nights. The next picture is of my bedroom, although the bed I always slept in was actually behind me in the picture and near the bathroom. There is a picture looking down on the living room from upstairs that had my room and two others that i never really went in. And as you will see all the animal skins and heads around. You all who know me know how much I probably loved that. yeah not so much. The lion on the railing was awesome to see every morning, as I told it I was sorry. Then there was the dining room. To the right of this picture was that front porch with the comfy chairs from the last post, and to the left was the kitchen inside and through the back was the outside kitchen. I did feel bad as the people that worked with the volunteer program had just had some strict vegetarians before I got there and had only a few weeks to get there meat fix in before I showed up. But luckily I told them they could eat whatever I just couldn't. I have NO IDEA how Liz, the cook found so many awesome things to make out of nothing and even with chicken.....she was one of the best I have ever had. There were some staple favorites I will tell you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment