Thursday, April 2, 2009

SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i don't have pictures to post YET but they are AMAZING so be ready. I will have to post them in little bits as the posts can't upload many pictures at a time, and when i say not many i mean it can upload only one. So Mel and I left 3 days ago in the morning and embarked on what we knew would be fun but had NO IDEA what we were doing Safari to the Masi Mara Game park. We stayed in the most amazing campground (kinda fake camping) and we spent three days looking at the most awe inspiring animals. I think the one that I was most stunned by was the Zebra but actaully all of them...i just thought the zebra looked so different then it does when you see it in any zoo or anything. The game drives were amazing and then we stopped by the Masi Warriors Village and wow, what an expereince. I will post a later post just on that. I just wanted to update you all onto where I am now and soon i will post pictures and give more details. I am off tomorrow to Zimbabwe to start my work on the Black Rhino and Elephant Reserve. Apparently i need good luck while trying to survive in Zimbabwe these days. Thanks for reading the blog and I hope this finds everyone well.

No comments:

Post a Comment