Friday, April 3, 2009

King of the Jungle





I would be the Queen but then a lion would be my husband, and that would really mess with the whole cycle of life system. So this lion shows what it is like to live the life of a king. He is very handsome and just chilling on a mound watching everyone around. He is very confident that he will be the winner of most all battles that he might be a part of. Then between me and the other van is that lion sitting on the mound. Don't worry about telling me how amazing i look in the picture i sent it into modeling agencies and oddly they haven't called me back yet, weird. Then we loved the picture of the giraffe in the rain as if he could say "yeah i really can't duck or hide from the rain, it is the whole long neck thing that isn't working for me in this weather."

No comments:

Post a Comment